The Seven Common Bra Fitting Issues and How to Avoid Them
It has been said over and over that more than 80% of women are wearing ill-fitting bras, or bras that are not the proper size for your body. This practice results in seven bra faux pas, which means embarrassing mistakes of wearing your bras may also create social blunders. Following are those seven bra faux pas.
1. The sideboob is the most common of all the seven, and it results when the bra’s cup wire does not sit on your ribcage but on your boobs. So, naturally, your boobs will spill out and show at the sides of your bra. The root cause of this is too-small cup size or the bra cup design…try a bigger cup size or a bra that has side support and push in function to resolve this issue. FinallyBra is designed to perfectly resolve this issue.
2. The high rider is the result of wearing a bra with the band size being too big. This makes the back of your bra to ride up to the back of your body. Picking a bra with a smaller band size will help to solve this faux pas.
3. The quadraboobs happens when your busts spill over your bra top, creating the appearance of having four boobs. It is very likely that your bra cups are too small for your breasts, so adjust by one cup size bigger.
4. The super drooper is when you feel that your boobs need more support than what your present bra gives. This means that the band of your bra is too big and the bra has loose straps. To help you with the fit, go down one band size.
5. The ledge is the result of over-uplift given by your bra. Your boobs are given this name because they appear to look like a ledge when they are transformed. The cause of this is too small band and cup size, so get a bigger size.
6. The saggy cups is another blunder produced by wrinkled cups. Get a smaller cup size, because it is obvious that your bra cups are too big and there’s too much fabric.
7. The big stand off happens when your bra front is not sitting flat on your breastbone. It is obvious that your bra band is too big, so go down one size.
Here are the seven bra faux pas that you commit when you wear ill-fitted bras. If you notice, all of these embarrassing bra issues can be corrected by getting yourself properly fitted and getting a bra that is the correct size.
Of all the seven bra fitting issues, sideboobs is probably the largest bra faux pas. Perhaps you have seen Miley Syrus, Miranda Kerr and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley appear in public with their sideboobs. Well, perhaps, because they are celebrities, we can forgive them for their bra faux pas. However, for other women like us who are not celebrities, revealing the side of breasts is considered a major mistake. It only shows that the bra we wear does not fit our body, or that we are not aware that the bras are not giving us the look and support that the breasts need.